(source : Bisous Natasha )
Black Girls Killing It Buy a Tee Now, Win a Trip to Barbados
- "My ex is crazy." In most cases not true. He is most likely the crazy one.
- If he’s over 18 and not in school and doesn’t work or have a car (and isn’t trying to either) he’s a bum and is most likely looking for someone to monetarily provide for him
- If you do date someone who has a child (which I don’t recommend) but if it does happen be VERY cautious if you NEVER hear him speak about his children, spending time with them, see him with them..etc… he most likely aint shit and will talk about his child’s mother being crazy (which jumps back to my first point)… especially if he has more than one with different women….RUN (he doesn’t like to use condoms and if you get pregnant it will be a YOU problem)
- Guys who spend money on things he wants instead of needs…. and when he needs something you have to pay for it (like dudes who have weed but no money to eat)
- Guys who ask for nudes or talk anything sexual within the first few conversations without invitation
- Guys who put down other women. Like the guy who doesn’t like dark skinned women or talks shit about women who wear weave but doesn’t date women with natural hair…
- Guys with the “Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets” mentality. Normally are against anything pro-women…
- If he already within a first few conversations is jealous or angry towards the idea of you talking to other guys.
So many other things but it’s 5am and I can’t think…
Most of this list sums up my college dating experience
Anybody who says “I would never let my girl (insert thing an adult should have the freedom to decide whether or not to do here)”
if they try to separate you from the people you care about
if you have a suspicion that they’re insecure about any of your accomplishments
if he says “females” instead of “women”, “ladies” or even “girls”
the first time you hear him refer to a woman as a “bitch”, “thot”, “ho”, etc and he can’t reasonably explain how that term applies, just has some throwaway answer…she probably rejected him in the past or has her own mind. He’ll be calling you that after he does something shitty enough for you to leave.
Sweet Baby Jesus FML
I remember watching this movie when i was like 7 years old and at the time i had no idea as to why cuba teared up cause in my head i was like “cuba calm down. he was just messing around, you didn’t die.” But now that i’m older and i see what an officer is capable of doing and getting away with, i don’t blame him for being so emotional and scared
And to see one of your own do that to you
La’ VAIS for a 15% discount off everything
people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
'yeah i'll buy it for you'
YOU HAVE VANQUISHED ME, MIGHTY BEAST
Cub: DAD STOP
Cub: DAD OH MY GOD
Lion: REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE…